$0.99 $6.99 86% Savings
Abus' Frame Lock Adapter allows you to mount the Abus 4850 Frame Lock to most bikes that have cantilever-style brake mounts (Abus locks sold separately). The 4850 Frame Lock offers an integrated bike-security option, and this Adapter fastens to the bike using the existing brake bolts.
- Fits Sunlite Standard U-Locks
Planet Bike's Wheel Tether is the perfect complement for your U-lock (sold separately). It secures your front wheel and weighs half as much as ordinary accessory cables. The 31-inch-long, 5mm-diameter Wheel Tether is a great way to safeguard your seat and accessories, too. And, it can be used alone with a padlock for security in low-crime areas.
Planet Bike's Seat Leash tethers your saddle to your bike frame, adding an extra hurdle for potential thieves. It's 24 inches long and 2.5mm in diameter. The entire cable is also plastic coated to protect your bike's finish.
Made of heavy-duty hook-and-loop material, the Pump and U-Lock Tie also has a neoprene pad stitched next to the rectangular plastic common loop. Put the neoprene pad between your pump and frame, double-back the hook strip onto the loop, and you can rest assured that no matter how hard you ride, your pump will stay put. In addition to attaching pumps, the Pump Tie is also excellent for securing U-locks, fishing poles, and other delicate items that require a secure bond and a load-damping pad. - Dimensions: 1.5 x 10 inches - Weight: .5 ounces/14 grams
Fear no bike commute with OnGuard's saddle and accessory tether. A sturdy steel cable with permanently fastened loops at either end provides a high degree of security for your bike. 5mm thick, flexible steel cable is tough as nails, and a vinyl coating protects your bike's paint from scratches.
- Short, cable dimensions: 53cm x 5mm (1.72' x 0.20") - Light-duty, vinyl-coated, extra-flexible steel cable with permanently swaged loops - Both ends are looped for use with a lock - Includes Velcro strap
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
- 40mm - Hardened shackle - Flat tumbler lock mechanism w/ 2 keys - Type: Key
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
The Mini U-Lock Color Skins are for use on all Kryptonite Evolution and KryptoLok Series 2 Mini U-lock models in both 3-inch (76mm) and 3.25-inch (83mm) crossbars. Personalizing your mini to show your unique style is quick and easy to do. The Color Skin kits include shackle and crossbar covers as well as dustcover parts.
$7.59 - $8.99
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
- Flexible, tightly coiled cable reminder to prevent riding away while disc lock is engaged - Bright orange cable loops from your disc lock to your handlebar
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Gripper Combination Padlock. It sports a steel body and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
- 3-Digit Non-Resettable Combination - 6mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
- 2 keys included - 6mm thick cable - 65cm in length
The KryptoFlex 525 Seatsaver Cable is a 2.5-foot cable ideal for securing your bike's seat and seatpost. It's 5mm braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance and the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 525 cable is 3/16-inch x 2.5-feet.
Kryptonite's Modulus Accessory Bracket is for use with their Modulus locking system (sold separately). Grab a spare bracket to use your system on a second bike or attach it to your car's bike rack to use your Modulus lock to protect your two-wheelers on trips.
This bracket is designed to either mount to your seatpost or top tube. The bracket is designed to hold your lock while you are riding.
The Abus Padlock Model 78 features a case-hardened steel shackle for serious protection. It also boasts Abus' easy-touch dial and quick-read numbers so you can unlock this tough padlock with ease.
Designed to keep your saddle safe! 6mm cable loops through saddle rails and frame while still allowing for saddle height adjustment. - Double Looped ends - 2.5-foot cable length
$7.99 - $9.99
- Multi-purpose lightweight cable lock - Resettable combination locking mechanism - Raised dials for easy use - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 712 Combination Cable. It's a 7mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up your bike and accessories? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up anything you want and walk away with peace of mind.
OnGuard's Bullmastiff Combo Padlock is a great addition to all your security measures. With no key required, this combo lock is secure and easy to use.
These adapters are for mounting rear wheel locks to the bike frame.
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
$8.99 - $12.99
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
• Heavy duty cable with Soft durable integrated cover • Non-marring coating won`t scratch frames • Integrated KEY lock • Length: 3 feet • Cable: 10mm
Page 1 of 14 Next page