Parts & Accessories
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
- The ATAC 13/17° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with all mountain pedal models numbered "6" and higher - Release angles of 13 degrees or 17 degrees depending on how the cleat is set up on the shoe - Compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes.
The ATAC cleats are developed for the TIME mountain bike pedal range (MX and XC range). By switching right and left cleats, you can choose two options for the release angle: 13-degrees or 17-degrees. - Weight: 45g/pair
- The ATAC EASY 10° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with mountain pedal models numbered "2" and "4." - Release angle of 10 degrees and is compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes. - Don't let the "Easy" name fool you. If you are a high-performance rider looking to reduce the release angle from our 17 or 13 degrees, this is the choice for you.
- Works with all RXS and Impact pedals. - Five degrees of heel float and 2.5mm of lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
- Extends pedals - Not for use on exercise bikes
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
The Cleat Shim-Spacer helps compensate for leg length discrepancies.
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
The KEO GRIP cleats closely resemble the KEO CLEAT model, yet they boast the added feature of a TPU layer on the shoe side which prevents the risk of cleats sliding on carbon soles. Their anti-slip surface on the pedal side offers extra safety and stability when walking. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + TPU - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 9mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
The Keo Spacer adaptors are slim wedges that fit between the shoe and the cleat. They aim to avoid the unpleasant creaking sound provoked by contact between the sole and the cleat, which can arise in particular with flat-soled shoes. Delivered with 2 spacers and 6 screws for quick and easy installation.
X-TRACK cleats are compatible with all SPD-standard pedals, utilizing 2-screw mounting for an ultra compact profile and lightweight. X-TRACK Easy cleats provide a 13° angle of disengagement and allow for multidirectional release. - Compatibility: X-Track and Geo Trekking Collection, SPD compatible - Material: Premium Steel - Clip out direction: Multidirectional - Clip in: 30% easier - Angle of Disengagement: 13° - Lateral Adjustment: 2mm - Angular Adjustment: 1° - Weight (pair): 45g
Don't let pedal issues keep you from training. This replacement pair of anti-slip LOOK Kéo-compatible cleats with 6 degree or 0 degree float (depending on the version selected) will keep your Vector pedals turning and your training on track. - Compatible with all Garmin Vector Pedals
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
- Large Resin toe clip design - For road, hybrid or mountain pedal use - Fits most pedals that allow toe clip mounting - Hardware included
- Strapless resin construction - Strapless design - Tough and lightweight, ideal for urban conditions with frequent stops
- Look ARC Delta compatible - 9° rotation allows natural foot movement - Includes mounting hardware
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
Polyurethane pads with diamond plate traction pattern allow riders to customize their pedals for a perfect interface with any shoe. - Kit includes eight 1mm traction pads and eight 2mm traction pads
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release. - Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals - 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip - 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes - Plastic spacing shims included - Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
Widen your Q-factor to 57mm. - Long spindles are 5mm longer than standard. - The kit includes: 1 pair long spindles + refresh kit (Enduro cartridge bearings, igus ll-glide bearings, DSS double seal system: internal and external seals, hex alloy end caps, o-rings, nuts, sleeve bushings, & bearing removal tool). - Compatible with: Eggbeater, Candy, Mallet, 5050, Double shot, model years 2010-present - Weight: 112g per pair - Spindle material: forged SCM 435 chromoly steel - Q-factor: 57mm
A revolution in performance and reliability. The kit includes premium internal components: - Inner bearing o-ring x 2 - Spindle seal x 2 - Outer Igus solid bearing x 2 - Inner Igus solid bearing half x 4 - Bearing Retainer Bolt x 4 - Outer o-ring x 2 - Grease port screw x 2 - Compatibility: Stamp (2016), Stamp 7 (2017+), Stamp 11 (2017+)
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
Crank Brothers' Quattro 3-hole cleats let you use Crank Bros. pedals with your road shoes. The cleat and walking plate mount directly to shoes that use a traditional 3-hole mounting setup. - Weight (pair): 86 grams - Shoe compatibility: LOOK/SPD-SL - Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes. - Sold in pairs
Crank Brothers' Tread Contact Sleeves shim the area between the pedal and your shoes' tread so there is no rocking or play when you're clipped in. They provide a solid platform to put down all your power! They work with either your Eggbeaters or Candy pedals, and each includes 1mm, 2mm, and 3mm shims.
Replace worn-out spindles or customize your stance width, with these kits for iSSi Road pedals. - Chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge bearing and bushing in an alloy cartridge - Compatible only with iSSi Road pedals - Installs with iSSi Road spindle tool (TL5499) - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
Replace or overhaul iSSi pedals with Bushing & Bearing Spindles with these handy kits, or customize your stance width with longer spindle options. Includes: - iSSi chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge outer bearings - Inner Bushings - Spindle nuts - Seals - iSSi-branded end caps
- Extend the life of your iSSi Thump pedals by replacing beat-up or missing pins with the Thump Replaceable Pin Kit. - Includes 36 steel pins and 2mm spacers to replace both sides of two pedals - The standard pin height out of the box is 3mm with a 2mm spacer. For more traction, remove the spacer under the pin head to increase pin height to 5mm.
Page 1 of 5 Next page