$235.00 - $250.00
The Fat Conversion Rear hub provides the ultimate in fatbike hub versatility by allowing hub conversion between quick-releases and thru-axles. 170/177mm features - Convertible 10 x 170mm QR/12 x 177mm Thru-Axle spacing - Four sealed cartridge bearings - Serviceable three-pawl freehub mechanism - 58mm flange diameter, right center to flange: 37mm, left center to flange: 44mm - Thru Axle and Q/R Conversion end caps included - 170mm Flip-Off skewers included - XD freehub and conversion caps also available separately 190/197mm features - Convertible 10 x 190mm QR/12 x 197mm Thru-Axle spacing - Four sealed cartridge bearings - Serviceable three-pawl freehub mechanism - Thru Axle and Q/R Conversion end caps included - Flip-Off skewer not included - 422 grams
- Aluminum: forged, machined nipple with full length threading, anodized. - Box/500
$87.90 - $167.93
- USB and Cult ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Campagnolo wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - Kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and ceramic or steel ball bearings
Each bag holds one wheel (up to 700c with 35mm cyclocross tire) for transport. It also connects to a second Zipp Connect wheel bag (sold separately) to form a double wheel bag. - Sturdy, water-resistant EVA construction with distinctive molded Zipp graphics. - Integrated carry handle and detachable shoulder strap. - Removable internal pocket for storing quick-release skewers and axle end caps. - Padding holds wheel in place.
The most important transitions isn't T1 or T2; it's the transition from home to the race, so protect your wheels with Zipp's Wheel Bag. It's designed to hold two wheels inside a padded pocket, and it features a stuff sack for race supplies.
- Dual ANT+/BLE electronics. - For use with all G3 & GS Hubs including Pro and Elite model hubs that have been upgraded to the G3 style cap. - User-replaceable CR2032 battery included. - Note that firmware updates for the dual mode cap is done using PowerTap's mobile app for iOS.
$108.00 - $140.00
SRAM's Conversion Cap & 9/10-speed Driver Body is just what you need to convert your XD Driver equipped wheel to a standard cassette.
Convert your SRAM Roam 60, 50 or Rail 50 wheels to SRAM 11-speed with the XD Driver Body and Axle Cap. XD is a cassette driver body that allows the use of a 10-tooth small cog and provides an improved interface with the cassette. The axle cap is specific to the XD driver and your preferred axle choice.
135/142mm features: - Forged shell with aluminum axle - 2 sealed cartridge bearings - Front disc spacing - Convertible 10 x 135mm QR/15 x 142mm Thru-Axle spacing - Thru Axle and Q/R Conversion end caps included - 135mm Flip-Off skewer included - 226 grams 150mm features - Forged shell with aluminum axle - 2 sealed cartridge bearings - 150mm OLD spacing using standard front brake disc alignment - Designed for use with the Rock Shox Bluto fork - Convertible 10 x 150mm QR/15 x 150mm Thru-Axle spacing - Thru Axle and Q/R Conversion end caps included - 150mm Flip-Off skewer included - 226 grams
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassettes on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
$67.17 - $109.95 $69.95 - $109.95 Up To 4% Savings
- Various HyperGlide freehub body assemblies for Halo freehubs - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
PowerTap’s 15mm Aluminum Freehub Body Kit is constructed of stiff, light aluminum and steel, and rolls on fine bearings. This is the correct replacement freehub for your PowerTap 11-speed wheel.
$69.95 - $99.95
Mavic's XD freehub body is compatible with all Crossmax and Deemax wheels (2012 and after) or all wheels using TS-2 hubs. This freehub body converts a rear wheel to work with SRAM's XD standard, making the wheel compatible with the XX1 drivetrain. Two kits are available : XD freehub body ITS-4 and XD freehub body TS-2, each with hub-specific parts.
- Replacement driver for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Original removal tool or DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
- Designed to stabilize 15g spokes in most hub flanges
$85.00 - $90.00
Replacement cassette bodies for Oozy hubs and Spike hubs. - Shimano or SRAM - Alloy or Steel
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
Vision's Double Wheel Bag holds and protects both your wheels with padded separate compartments for each wheel. This fine bag is made of heavy-duty nylon with quality zippers and reinforcements at the axles so they can't poke through or get damaged. You also get durable carrying handles and a removable shoulder strap. Plus, there's a handy compartment inside for your quick releases, pump small parts, valve extenders and more.
$49.00 - $88.00
Match your Beyond Black hubs, spokes and decals (each sold separately) with skewers from Zipp. - Sold in pairs - Stainless steel: 85 grams/set - Titanium: 78 grams/set
Replacement freehub bodies for American Classic wheels.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassettes on your Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
Secure your wheels with tough and light Titanium Quick Release skewers from Zipp. They are sized perfectly for your road bike and they flip easily for quick wheel mounting and unmounting.
- 6/4 titanium rods with 5mm hex release, aluminum end nuts - 130mm rear for Road, 135mm rear for MTB - Sold as front and rear set
Replacement freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30R and 3.30RTi rear hubs.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 rear hubs.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM steel freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 disc or HD disc rear hubs.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM steel freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD rear hubs.
$12.95 - $71.95
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
Page 1 of 12 Next page