Technical mountain bike shorts that work on and off the bike
The Youth Ranger Shorts pack mountain-bike specific technology into a casually styled short that performs both on and off the bike. The removable liner provides superior fit and long lasting comfort for smaller mountain bike riders. The low profile waist is comfortable and easy to adjust.
Shorts include a 2-layer padded liner for improved comfort while riding. Liner is removable, but make sure you love them before cutting from short. Liners must be unaltered to receive a refund.
- Removable liner with dual-density chamois for improved saddle comfort
- Stretch ripstop fabric maximizes performance on every ride
- Goggle strap inspired low-profile waist adjustment system ensures a perfect fit
- TruDri waistband moves moisture away from the body keeping you comfortable and dry
- Secured zip pocket to stash everything you need for a ride
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Screen print artwork
- Inseam: 6.75"
- Shell: 62% polyamide nylon, 32% polyester, 6% elastane
- Lining: 83% polyester, 17% elastane