Garneau Onyx Cycling Shoes
Enduro can no longer be considered a marginal discipline of mountain biking and the Onyx shoe is there to meet the needs of this new riding style. Thus the Onyx is designed to be comfortable and efficient when riding. Its hiking outsole ensures flexibility when it's necessary to walk and to go full throttle when the trail feels like it.
- STD FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding
- Upper: Synthetic leather with toe protection provides comfort and durability
- Power Zone: Increased arch support and power transfer
- Closure system: Easy to replace Boa IP1-S two-way micro-adjustment with velcro strap
- Heel retention: HRS-90 with 0.4 mm membrane stabilizes heel
- Outsole: VIBRAM with special compound for traction in any condition
- Safety: Reflective heel
- Cleats: SPD cleats fit all major MTB pedals
- Weight: 425 grams/15 oz (size 42)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.