$0.99 - $59.99
Her' Chamois Butt’r was developed by a female sports medicine physician in cooperation with professional women cyclists. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. Her' utilizes premium ingredients including aloe vera, green tea leaf extract, tea tree oil, shea butter and lavender oil for their naturally occurring beneficial properties. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water.
$0.99 - $59.99
Chamois Butt’r is the most popular chamois cream for cyclists, including top men and women pro riders. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water. What's more, Chamois Butt'r leaves your skin feeling even better than before riding. And, it also helps extend the life of your cycling shorts by restoring the softness and suppleness of both natural and synthetic chamois pads. The single-use packets are just right for taking along on rides or events or giving to friends who need more comfort. The tube is the perfect size for your drawer or gear bag and offers many applications.
- Advanced lubricant formula to deliver the closest shave in the shower or bath - Keeps nicks and razor burn to a minimum while allowing for the smoothest shave imaginable - Excellent with water-Proof electric razor systems
- Remarkable hypoallergenic moisturizing sunscreen specifically formulated to provide broad-Spectrum UVA & UVB protection - Non-irritating, non-whiting and non-greasy, Solar Shield is water resistant and contains the powerful sun block, micronized zinc oxide - Ingredients: Micronized zinc oxide, Macadamia nut oil, Vitamin E, Hawaiian kukui nut oil, Aloe extract, Sunflower oil, Allanatoin - New formula has SPF30 protection
$1.25 - $19.99
Eurostyle Chamois Butt’r is the most popular chamois cream for cyclists who prefer a soothing cooling formula. It's the lube of choice for many top men and women pro riders. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water. And, it also helps extend the life of your cycling shorts by restoring the softness and suppleness of both natural and synthetic chamois pads. The single-use packets are just right for taking along on rides or events or giving to friends who need more comfort. The tube or jar is the perfect size for your drawer or gear bag and offers many applications.
$1.49 - $19.99
Chamois Butt'r Eurostyle Embrocation is the ideal leg preparation for when it's cool or cold. Rub it on and it nicely seals your exposed skin against the elements and warms your muscles and keeps your legs warm, too. It's a creamy, non-greasy formula that's easy to apply and cleans up with no mess, too. The 8-ounce Jar is available in Warm and Hot. The Single Packet is available in Warm.
Chamois Butt'r Eurostyle Sports Skin Wash is specially designed to reduce the warming effect of embrocation cream after a ride. It's a great way to safely and effectively remove embrocation cream, road grime, and massage oils from your skin, leaving you feeling clean, cool and refreshed. This 16-ounce bottle features a convenient spray applicator and is easy to store in your gear bag so its ready for post-ride clean-up or to get you camera-ready for podium appearances!
$0.99 - $15.99
Chamois Butt'r Eurostyle Sports Kit Wash is a premium fabric cleaner used to wash cycling clothing and technical sportswear by hand. It makes it easy to keep your cycling clothing looking its best. It's a great way to remove chamois and embrocation creams, chlorine and other contaminates from your gear, and only requires a minimal amount of rinsing. It comes in a 16-ounce bottle.
- Specially formulated to speed the healing of road rash - Unique blend of healing botanicals and pharmaceuticals helps wounds heal up to 40% faster and reduces scarring - Includes: Tea tree oil, Jojoba oil, Green tea extract, Macadamia nut oil, Organic comfrey, Aloe vera gel 20x, Hempseed oil, Pure lavender oil, Triclosan, Lidocaine, Bisobolol, Vitamin a, C, And e, Glycerin, Soy sterol, Phospholipids, Dimethicone copolyol
- Contains everything you need to effectively treat a common road rash injury immediately after crashing - Properly treat up to 4 wounds with this lightweight, Resealable, And waterproof kit - Includes: Antiseptic ointment, (2)-4"X3" non-Adhering wound dressing, (2)-3"X3" general use surgical sponges, (2)-6" Stretch net burn gauze, (2)-4"X2" bandages, (2)-1"X3" bandages, (2) Butterfly cut closures, (2) Betadine antiseptic pads, (2) Antiseptic towelettes, (2) Advil pain relief tablets, Road rash treatment guide
$2.99 - $14.99
GoStik is a solid stick lubricant designed to eliminate uncomfortable chafing and skin irritation. It is excellent for runners, cyclists, triathletes, and swimmers, along with anyone who experiences chafing during athletic or on-the-job activities. GoStik is particularly popular with military and police personnel. It’s commonly used around clothing neck openings, under arms, between thighs, backs of ankles, balls of feet, or anywhere skin rubs against skin, fabric, leather, rubber, etc. GoStik was created to provide a fragrance-free formula with better lubrication and a higher melting point than Chamois Butt'r's competitors. This enables anyone to use the product for longer periods of time. GoStik’s non-viscous, non-greasy spot lubricant stays where you put it, and will not stain skin or clothing. This is Chamois Butt'r's first lubrication product that is not a cream. While GoStik will lubricate any area to which it is applied, a stick lubricant is best used for areas other than your chamois.
- Soothes, Heals, And speeds recovery of saddle sores and chafing - Formulated with over 95% all-Natural ingredients
- Clear non-Sticky formula hydrates and soothes tender lips with spf-15 Protection - Ingredients: Copolymer anhydrous gel, Honey, Beeswax, Cyclomethicone, Vitamin a, C, E, Shea butter, Jojoba oil, Macadamia nut oil, Octyl silicacte, Aloe oil, Natural citrus flavor
If your skin is too dry, or your perspiration doesn't have enough electrolytes, or your skin has a higher electrical resistance, your heart rate monitor may have trouble picking up a reading. Chamois Butt’r Buh-Bump is a highly conductive cream that improves the connection between your monitor and your skin so you get accurate and consistent readings. Just apply a dab of Buh-Bump and never miss a beat!
Page 1 of 1