Origin-8's Ultim8 Trapp Pedals boast extreme grip in a lightweight 308-gram package. They feature an aluminum body and a a huge 4 x 3-inch platform with replaceable pins to further customize your shoe to pedal connection.
Origin-8's Fix8 isn't just a bike, it's part of your lifestyle. It's attached to the asphalt on its light, tough, nimble and aggressively styled steel fixie frameset and aero aluminum wheels with 50mm-deep rims. Plus, you can choose the fixed or freewheel one-speed drivetrain and keep your speed in check with the powerful dual-pivot brakes, while the quality cranks, bars, stem and choice Origin-8 seat keep you taming the streets in style and comfort. You'll also love the wide, platform pedals and the stylish Black on Black finish with tonal decals.
Origin-8's Ultim8 Slimline Platform pedals feature ultra-light and thin forged 6061-aluminum platforms, heat-treated chromoly axles and cartridge bearings for a super grippy, ultra-smooth, lightweight and reliably tough set of pedals. They also have replaceable pins.
• Full T700 UD Carbon fiber frame and fork • Tapered head tube with Campy style integrated headset • Shimano Di2 Compatible • 1,120 gram (52cm frame) • Post mount disc brake ready • PF30 bottom bracket shell • EN Certificate
Designed to fit into a top-tube cable stop, Origin-8's Mickey Micro Kit provides a fingertip adjustment for your cables. Fits all cable stops and allows micro adjusting for precision shifting. Sold in a set of 2.
Origin-8's Bike Block Fork Mount can be mounted to almost any flat surface and securely holds your bike by the fork. It's made of sturdy steel and works with quick release 9mm dropouts as well as 15mm and 20mm through axles!
Increase the precision of your shifting cables with Origin-8's Adjuster kit. From fine tuning on the stand to adjusting on the fly, these are a great addition to make sure that the shifting of your derailleur is always spot on. • Micro adjustment for shifting precision • To be used right inline with shift cables • Set of 2
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
Crown Race 1-1/8"
$2.00 - $3.00
Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
Put the power down with Origin-8's Alloy Crankarm Set. Made of light and durable forged aluminum and for a single chainring and square-taper bottom bracket (both sold separately), these crankarms are great for your sweet urban rig or mountain bike.
• 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Adapts 110 or 130 bcd 5-bolt chainrings to fit one-piece or three-piece single bolt cranks • Anodized finish • Made in the U.S.A.
$10.00 - $17.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
• Anti chain-suck device • Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts • If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
$21.99 - $27.50
Origin-8's Pro Grip II Toe Straps feature a super-strong double hold strap system and a large Velcro polyester strap cover. They fit most BMX platform style pedals.
$39.99 - $89.99
- Well-spaced and siped lugs help keep rolling resistance at a minimum even while running low air pressure - Large siping of lugs provides additional grip in sand, snow, and other unfavorable conditions - Staggered corner lugs provide a stable and predictable turning platform - Available in 120 TPI for a supple, obstacle conforming tire, or 30 TPI for a durable yet forgiving casing
Thirsty? You'll be quick on the draw with Origin8's Classique Sport Cage on hand to haul your trusty water bottle on every ride from sunup to sundown. Its forged aluminum body and real leather strap hold your bottle securely and the embossed buckle adds a real touch of class.
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
Origin-8's Pro Fit UL Carbon Handlebar is crafted from high modulous 12k weave carbon fiber. The end result — a lightweight, responsive bar. The Pro Fit features a short 85mm reach and shallow 120mm drop.
Origin-8's Double Steel Toe Clips feature the classic toe clip look and style, with double strap compatibility. And, they are built to the same standards held for Japanese Keirin racing.
$7.45 - $17.37
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
$5.39 - $8.00
- High-quality fat bike rim strips - Super durable PVC material
Alloy bolt, UD carbon top cap - 50mm alloy expander - Fits 1-1/8" OD. / 23mm ID carbon steerers
Alloy bolt - 50mm alloy expander - Fits 1-1/8" OD / 23mm ID carbon steerers
Origin-8's Disc Rotor Bolts are made of a corrosion-resistant steel, have Torx heads and come in a complete set of 6. They're perfect for attaching your disc brake rotor to the hub.
Origin-8's Pro Road Saddle delivers a classic road shape and feel in a variety of great colors. And, it features gel foam cushioning and an ergonomic relief center section for excellent comfort.
Origin 8's Carbon 29er frame is light, stiff, and ready to rock the trails. Full UD carbon, a tapered head tube, and a PressFit30 bottom bracket all add up to an off-road machine that's more than capable on your local trails or staking a claim at the next XC race on your calendar.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Synergy Fork. It features an aluminum steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
• Protects you from wet and muddy roads and trails • Attaches quickly to seat rails without tools
• Eccentric design allows up to 14mm of adjustment • CNC aluminum construction • Eccentric BB converts BB30 to Shimano HollowTech 2
Page 1 of 23 Next page