- Forged, machined 6061 aluminum clamp with cable guide for dropper posts
- 100% unidirectional carbon fiber - Designed in the USA for XC and Trail applications
Promax SQ-1 Crank Arm sets more than cover your need for hard-to-find lengths and hard-to-miss colors. - BCD: 110mm - Weight: 25.2 oz.
- Cold-forged aluminum levers for strength and low weight - Anodized levers and nuts - 101 grams (pair) - Length: 112mm (front), 149mm (rear)
Promax HF-2 BMX Cranksets are Promax’s top-of-the-line crank offering. Hollow-forged from 6061-T6 aluminum, both crank arms are hollow so they are super stiff, yet lightweight. The crank arms spin on a beefy 24-millimeter spindle permanently fitted into the drive-side arm. The HF-2 is available in anodized red, blue, gold, and black in 170, 175, and 180mm lengths. Now also available in 172.5 and 177.5mm lengths in black only. - Bottom bracket sold separately - Pedal washers included - Meets or exceeds ENBMX standards - Chainline: 43mm - Q-Factor: 167mm - BCD: 104mm - Weight: 29.5 oz.
$49.99 - $69.99
The Impact is Promax's top-load BMX stem. They come in 48-, 53-, and 60-millimeter extensions and are cold-forged from the highest quality 6061-T6 aluminum then CNC-machined to refine the shape and further reduce weight. The “open” design keeps weight low while maintaining plenty of strength and ensuring your bars stay put. - Weight: 9.8oz. - Stack height: 30.5mm
$49.99 - $69.99
Promax Banger stems have a front-load design and can be used with either side up, providing a 5-millimeter drop or rise. Available with 48-millimeter and 53-millimeter extensions, they are cold forged from the highest quality 6061-T6 aluminum then CNC machined to enhance the shape and further reduce weight. - Stack height: 30.5mm
Promax's DA-1 XC mountain bike stem is 3D cold-forged, then CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum to create a lightweight and strong stem. The two-piece faceplate features their bar-gripping DWT (Dynalock Web Technology), which increases the bar/stem interface.
Promax's CF-2 BMX Crankset features cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum arms, a 2-piece design, and included external bottom bracket. - BCD: 104mm - Spindle diameter: 24mm
Developed for longer-travel trail bikes, Promax's S-29 stem offers the perfect configuration to set you up for maximum comfort and control. Featuring an oversize extension tube and faceplate with massive clamping area, it’s sure to keep your bars stylishly in place through the most demanding terrain. These stems are cold-forged and CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for strength, low weight, and durability.
- Lightweight 2014 aluminum - Twin bolt, multi-adjustable head with 26 degrees of seat angle adjustment
- Forged, CNC machined aluminum headset compression device - Adjustable from 166mm to 225mm, Fits from the top of the stem to the bottom of the fork crown
$26.99 $29.99 10% Savings
- Value-priced traditional headset with sealed cartridge bearings - Includes steel cups, aluminum top cap/bearing cover/race, plus star nut and bolt - For 1 1/8 inch head tube - 28.5mm stack height - 134 grams
- Superlight CNC machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each 1mm spacers
Promax takes handlebar control up a notch with their S-35 Stem. Its oversize 35mm handlebar clamp cranks up the cockpit stiffness without adding weight or sacrificing any strength. - 3D cold-forged and CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
There's no reason a bantam-sized rig shouldn't have the advantages a top-notch stem provides. Promax's Impact Mini Stem fits the bill with rock-solid bar clamping, stunning good looks, and the stiffness to nab the holeshot and keep it on-line through the berms. Set that mini up right! - Cold-forged and CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy - Top-load clamp design - Fits 1-inch steerer tubes
Page 1 of 1