- The carbon crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core - no internal aluminum spine - Industry standard 30mm spindle with Cinch spline interface. The spindle is CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminum 'super alloy' that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application) - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments - The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames
$99.99 - $129.99
• New asymmetrical tooth profiling and more upshift and downshift zones yield instantaneous, smooth and quiet shifting • CNC-machined from super-hard AL-7075 to maximize wear resistance and impact strength • Three times stiffer than Team and Race rings • 3x10 chainrings are compatible with 9-speed drivetrains if a complete set is used • Double chainrings bolts are included with all Race Face chainring sets
- Shot peened to increase fatigue resistance - Designed for XC riding yet strong enough for AM adventures as well. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 2014 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight
- Intended for XC, Trail and Enduro use - Utilizes Race Face CINCH technology for interchangable spiders in 2X, 3X and direct mount chainring configurations, multiple spindle options and compatability across all relevant frame standards - 30mm spline interface machined from 7050 aluminum alloy - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible for future developments - Includes 68/73mm CINCH spindle and narrow wide ring - BB Options: BB92, 68/73 BSA, 100mm BSA, PF30 (sold separately)
- Intended for XC, Trail and Enduro use - Utilizes Race Face CINCH technology for interchangable spiders in 2X, 3X and direct mount chainring configurations, multiple spindle options and compatability across all relevant frame standards - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible for future developments - BB not included - BB Options: BB92, 68/73 BSA, 100mm BSA, PF30 - Includes 30mm spindle machined from 7050 aluminum alloy; replacement and additional spindle options also available
$44.99 - $68.99
Race Face Narrow-Wide Single Chainrings for 9-11 speed drivetrains. • 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength. • Compatible with 9, 10, and 11 speed • Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention • Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing • Reversible laser etched graphics • 36t = 50g
$71.99 - $89.99
- Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
$44.99 - $59.99
Race Face Narrow-Wide Single Chainrings for 9-11 speed drivetrains. • 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength. • Compatible with 9, 10, and 11 speed • Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention • Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing • Reversible laser etched graphics • 36t = 50g • 30t Narrow-Wide single rings are threaded with a standard M8 x 0.75 chainring bolt thread
The Chester seatpost from Race Face is a durable, no-nonsense post that can take on rock gardens and plenty of rough landings while still leaving bills in your pocket for aprés ride festivities. Features • Seat tube drawn from 6061 Alloy • Proven dual bolt, multi-adjustable head design. • Shot peened for high impact strength & fatigue resistance.
$120.00 - $129.99
The Race Face Aeffect crank arm set is designed to handle aggressive trail riding at XC crank weight with an attractive pricepoint. Whether you stick to XC-widths or like to rock the fat rubber, there's an Aeffect for you. This fat-bike-specific crank arm set features the CINCH system with interchangeable spider options and a 24mm EXI interface spindle, compatible with RaceFace X-Type and Hollowtech compatible bottom brackets. The Aeffect is compatible with all CINCH direct mount rings and spiders to easily convert between existing chainring standards including: direct mount, 1x, 2x, and 3x configurations. - Spindle interface: RaceFace EXI - Weight: 715g - Specific models designed for 170mm or 190mm rear-spaced fatbikes 170mm Chainlines: - 2X Cinch spider: 64.5-66.5mm - Boost 2X Cinch spider: 67.5-69.5mm - Direct mount: 66-68, 72.5-74.5mm (flipped) 190mm Chainlines: - 2X Cinch spider: 76-78mm - Boost 2X Cinch spider: 79-81mm - Direct mount: 77.5-79.5, 84-86mm (flipped)
$69.99 - $74.99
Race Face Next SL Direct Mount Chainrings • 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength • Compatible for 9, 10, and 11 speed • Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention • Attaches as part of the Race Face CINCH system (using tool TL6800) allowing you to switch between Direct Mount rings/spiders with ease • Utilizes Race Face proprietary spline design • Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing • 41 grams(26T) ranging up to 82 grams(36T) • Compatible with Race Face cranks with CINCH system interface
Race Face Atlas Crank/Bottom Brackets Sets. - Chainrings not included. - Forged and CNC-machined from US made OPTIM-AL in British Columbia, Canada - Triple wiper-seal bearings are filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - Cranks allow use of either 9- or 10-speed chainrings - Updated with EXI interface for easy installation and removal
Designed to handle aggressive All Mountain riding at an XC crank weight. - Compatible with BB92 press-fit, PF30 or BB30 conversion - Net shape-forged AL-6066 arms with forged and CNC machined chromoly BB spindle - Machined AL-7075 chainrings - EXI interface allows easy installation and removal - Includes Team 68/73 bottom bracket - 49-52mm adjustable chainline - The following Chainring sizes include a bash guard: 36/24, 34, and 32
$39.99 - $49.99
• Filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease and are compatible with Shimano Hollowtech II cranksets • Thicker BB cup walls for durability • Designed to be used with cranksets that have either X-Type or EXI spindles
$26.99 - $74.99
• New asymmetrical tooth profiling and more upshift and downshift zones yield instantaneous, smooth and quiet shifting • CNC-machined from super-hard AL-7075 to maximize wear resistance and impact strength • Three times stiffer than Team and Race rings • 3x10 chainrings are compatible with 9-speed drivetrains if a complete set is used
- Intended for downhill or freeride use - Machined from AL-6061-T6 with Interlocking U-shaped handlebar faceplate - Four-bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Mount upright for 30mm length (24mm offset height from crown) - Fly inverted for 50mm length (8.5mm offset height)- slight negative rise to allow for a lower front end
Replacement pin set for Race Face Atlas and Aeffect pedals.
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
$71.99 - $79.99
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
$34.99 - $36.99
Race Face Fat Tab Chainring Guards • Compatible for cranks with 4-5mm thick chainring tabs • Designed to protect your middle and inner chainring from impacts
Replacement crank bolt and puller cap set for Race Face Cinch cranksets.
$18.99 - $53.99
• CNC machined from 7075-T6, one of the strongest alloys available today • Outer rings are made from 4mm thick material & inner ring from 5mm thick material for unsurpassed durability • Rings feature our patented S.H.I.F.T. technology, featuring hard-wearing steel S.H.I.F.T. chips for dual action up-shifts
- Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio - Features the "EXI" interface for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools - Provides 3mm range chainline adjustment to achieve perfect drivetrain alignment and let riders fine-tune chainguide set-ups - Features a lightweight, forged, and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle. - BB cups are forged & CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life - Chainrings not included - Compatible with 100mm bottom bracket shells
Race Face's X-Type external bottom bracket has been totally redesigned and upgraded. Bearings, sealing and machining precision are all improved to create a smoother running, longer lasting BB set which is now fully serviceable. • Filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease and are compatible with Shimano Hollowtech II cranksets • Premium grade-5 chromium steel ball bearings • Dual-surface (radial and axial) face-wiper seals (snap ring retained) • Designed to be used with cranksets that have either X-Type or EXI spindles
Race Face aluminum Torx chainring bolt/nut set for double and triple chainrings. Includes four bolt sets.
• Custom 6805, 16 ball retainer bearings with titanium coated races for outstanding corrosion resistance • Bearings feature Race Face's custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease and keep contaminants out • Designed to be used with cranksets that have either X-Type or EXI spindles
$11.69 - $53.09
Race Face bottom bracket adapter kits for X-Type cranksets.
Bearing rebuild kit for Race Face Atlas pedals.
Page 1 of 5 Next page