135/142mm features: - Forged shell with aluminum axle - 2 sealed cartridge bearings - Front disc spacing - Convertible 10 x 135mm QR/15 x 142mm Thru-Axle spacing - Thru Axle and Q/R Conversion end caps included - 135mm Flip-Off skewer included - 226 grams 150mm features - Forged shell with aluminum axle - 2 sealed cartridge bearings - 150mm OLD spacing using standard front brake disc alignment - Designed for use with the Rock Shox Bluto fork - Convertible 10 x 150mm QR/15 x 150mm Thru-Axle spacing - Thru Axle and Q/R Conversion end caps included - 150mm Flip-Off skewer included - 226 grams
SRAM's 406 hub borrows technology from its more expensive brethren to bring you a solid hub at a great price. An aluminum hubshell with machined flange offers no-nonsense durability. Dependable cup and cone bearings roll smooth for the long haul and a strong, steel quick-release axle holds up under pressure.
High quality sealed bearing hub is available in traditional and modern configurations. - Steel axle, aluminum end caps with steel knurled contact surfaces - Same proven driver mechanism as higher priced models - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Skewer Included: No - Bearing Type: Sealed Cartridge
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM's 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, their smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM'S 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, the smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Versatile driver body can accept ROAD or MTB drivetrain, full spline or XD cassettes - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - BOOST variants - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
SRAM's X9 hubs are built tough with light aluminum hubshells for the strength to tackle the mountain year after year. You'll love the durable high-precision cartridge bearings that spin smoothly in all conditions. Plus, careful machining helps keep the X9's weight low without compromising durability.
- Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels. - Includes Drive Side Axle End Cap
Airspy Wheel Mounted Air Sensor—Presta mounts on the wheel/valve and gives constant readout of tire pressure on either the SKS MYBIKE app or Garmin device. - For front and rear wheels - Includes battery and security lock - For Presta or Dunlop valve stems
After years of mountain biking with thru-axles with bulky handles that seemed to strike every trailside obstacle, we needed a better option. Our Lightning Bolt-On thru axles offer a high-quality, simple, lightweight alternative to that bulky handle. Available in a range of sizes that fit both front and rear wheels on all types of thru-axle-equipped bikes. - Lightning is Better—Our front and rear Lightning Bolt-On axles offer a stronger, more durable, lower profile, and lighter weight option to replace your stock thru-axles. - Low Profile—No more bulky handles to strike trail obstacles. Aerodynamic design. - Light Weight—Our axles are internally bored to remove unnecessary material without compromising strength. - Easy to install—Our matching front and rear Lightning Bolt-On Axles require only a standard 6mm hex wrench for easy installation and removal. - Better Tolerances—Manufactured in the USA to the tightest tolerances using aerospace materials and CNC manufacturing. No longer will your axle loosen while riding.
Our Trainer Axle is designed to adapt your thru-axle equipped bike to on-wheel trainers, such as a 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo, and many others. Our goal is to fit the thru-axle to your bike perfectly to minimize spacers and extra parts, providing a clean, high-performance axle for your bike. Train, warm up, and be race ready and fit for the season. - When it’s time for your race or time to head outside, simply remove your bike from the trainer, remove the drive side axle end and go. Our axle is suitable for use on or off the trainer, indoors or out. - The axle shaft and axle ends are precision CNC-machined from 7075 aluminum and hard-anodized for rugged durability. - No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world. Important: Before you order, make sure your specific trainer will accommodate the width of your modern thru-axle-equipped bike. Measure your trainer at the widest setting and measure the outside width of your bike frame. Our the trainer axle ends will extend past your frame on each side.
$94.99 - $99.99
The ARC Offset rims utilize an asymmetrical design to optimize spoke tension balance, wheel durability, and wheel stiffness. Its 6069 Alloy construction provides a superior strength-to-weight ratio, significantly improving toughness. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Strong tire retention bead - Tubeless ready
The best price on the market for a wheel meant to be ridden. Single-wall rims and loose-ball hubs that come out of the box round and true.
Quality Wheels Value Series Disc Front Wheel 29 SRAM 406 6-bolt / Sun SR25 Black
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
- Prestacycle's patented "+" profile provides five-way airflow at the base. A flattened tire or tube cannot block flow of either sealant or air. - The valve has a full diameter air passage down the length of the shaft leading to 5-way distribution that expands flow without any reduction. Maximum air flow insures the easiest possible bead seating of a new tire. Maximum sealant flow insures best distribution within the tire. - When installing the valve, you have more choices for tools you can use to keep the base from rotating. Base has a 4mm Hex slot, and the "plus" feature allows you to use a Slotted or Cross-head (Phillips) screwdrivers. - Presta+ Valves are precision machined from a single block of forged 6061-T6 aluminum alloy. This increases the strength of our valves over others while maintaining an extremely light weight. The forged alloy allows our machining to cut highly accurate and smooth threads that make the vale easier to use. - Dual Seals reduce the chance for leaks around the valves. Our Nut includes both a surface sealing rubber base, and a rubber o-ring inside the threads. Maximum leak protection. - Includes (2) Presta+ valves plus a Prestadapter combination Schrader to Presta adapter plus valve core remover! Specifications: - Patented "+" pattern for distributed flow - Forged alloy single piece precision machined body - 50mm length - Semi-soft Presta cap protects presta valve from contaminants without the usual cap failure - Only 5 grams actual weight per valve including threaded nut and plastic cap
- Elite Series convertible fat bike hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - J-bend spoke compatible - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Bearing: Sealed - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 27.65mm Quick Release: - Weight: 246g - LTF-R: 24.85mm - CTF-L: 39.85mm - CTF-R: 42.65mm 15mm Thru-Axle: - Weight: 256g - LTF-R: 27.65mm - CTF-L: 47.35mm - CTF-R: 47.35mm
$229.49 - $269.99
- Elite Series convertible fat bike hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6° engagement - J-bend spoke compatible - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm Quick-Release: - LTF-L: 48.65mm - LTF-R: 48.65mm - CTF-L: 36.5mm - CTF-R: 36.5mm 12mm Thru-Axle: - LTF-L: 52.15mm - LTF-R: 52.15mm - CTF-L: 46.5mm - CTF-R: 46.5mm
• Quick-release skewer set for fatbikes • 135mm front/170mm rear
$69.99 - $92.79
- Forged aluminum construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc rotor compatible - 8/10-speed cassette compatibility - Quick-release - 135mm hub spacing
$71.95 - $72.49
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - 15mm thru axle - 78 x 15mm version: flush axle, no end caps
- Forged alloy construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc - 12x142mm rear spacing - Aluminum hub body
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminants - 15mm Thru Axle, 6 bolt disc compatible in boost and standard configurations
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminants - Thru axle design with 8-10 speed cassette and XD drivetrain options - Brake Type: 6B
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Rim Strips are made from a super-durable, environmentally friendly PVC material.
$55.95 - $117.99
- Centerlock, 11- speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included - Spacing / Axle: QR - OLD: 100mm
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
$14.99 - $139.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
$11.99 - $14.99
The Muc-Off Tubeless Rim tape is made from their proprietary performance material with a pressure-sensitive adhesive to provide just the right amount stretch whilst maintaining durability and strength needed to create a lasting airtight seal. Semi-transparent material makes locating the valve hole easy.
Suitable for both mountain and road applications. - Includes 2 x Tubeless Valves, 2 x Narrow Round Bases, 2 x Wider Round Bases, and 2 x Square bases to fit different rim profiles, Spare Alloy Valve cap with integrated valve core remover - Installs securely with a 4mm fitting for a hex wrench of the valve and a 10mm wrench flat on the nut
$59.99 - $65.99
The Muc-Off Ultimate Tubeless Kit contains everything needed to get a tubeless-ready wheelset set up and ready to roll. Each Kit contains Tubeless Rim Tape, two CNC-machined black tubeless valves and two pouches of No Puncture Hassle Tubeless Sealant.